Saturday, September 25, 2010

The future...

I have been toying with the idea of fitting the Twenty with 451mm rims. The bike came with 451's but do to the limited availability of tires I went with 406mm wheels instead. 406 rims and tires are plentiful with a wide variety of tires stocked at most bike shops. But I would like to give 451's a try. I have a set of 451mmVelocity Synergy 36 hole rims but the original 3 speed hub is 28 hole. I will either need to find a 36 hole AW shell or use the 5 speed that is on the bike now. Maybe a new hub altogether?

A gentleman I work with has a couple project cars, Austin Healey Bugeye Sprites. He is pricing out paint jobs right now. I may have my Twenty thrown in with the job. I would like to get a nice finish on the bike. Decals would be nice but I do not know were I would even start to locate them

No comments: